Monday, January 9, 2012

Dollar Deals

Have you ever shopped Dollar Tree or any other dollar store?  Some great deals can be found at them.  Just like any other "deal"  you have to comparison shop according to  prices or sizes and prices at other retailers.  For short, I have a photo of the items I picked up on my little shopping trip.  Hey, if you're on a budget, you have to find the deals.


The total at the register was a little over $13 including sales tax.  I have comet cleanser, Ragu pizza sauce, back pain patch, hair scrunches, work gloves, Colgate toothpaste, Dial soap(2 bars), Colgate toothpaste gel, Ajax dishwashing detergent, Spic and Span bacterial cleanser, Olives, 2 Rubbermaid plastic bowls and package of pizza crusts.  I regularly shop Dollar Tree for snacks and sometimes hair products, party supplies, balloons and much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment