Thursday, January 12, 2012

Unique Birdhouse Repair

My, what we can learn from children.  Although this is not always the case,  this unique birdhouse repair is one we can learn from.  Always try to use what you have on hand first.

Last Saturday I went to my niece's birthday party.  She turned nine years old and it seemed like yesterday that she was coming home from the hospital.  Well, as I was leaving, I spotted a birdhouse on the front porch.  She had made it from a kit and something happened to the bottom part of it, so she used a bottom to a plastic flower pot to do the repair.  I thought this was a wonderful idea for a nine year old (girl) to think of this.   She also attached it with string.  Is she gonna be frugal like her auntie?  Let me know what you think?

Side view of birdhouse.

Side and bottom view of birdhouse.
Bottom of birdhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment