Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Baby Goats



It all started Christmas Eve day.  We had a darling little baby goat born.  The next day we had another born.  As of Monday this week we now have 8 new babies.  They are so precious and it will be very difficult to see them go, but we can't keep them all.  We'll just have to enjoy them while they are with us.

By the way, this is a fun way of making a little extra money or having fresh goat's milk.  My husband does all the work with the feeding and watering.  He won't admit it, but I think it is just one more of his little hobbies.

3 comments:

  1. Cute goats, reminds me of my parents' goats! I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOOKING OUT MY WINDOWS EVERY DAY AT THEM. THEY ARE SO CUTE WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING. I'M GLAD THEY LIVE BESIDE ME!

    ReplyDelete